Sunday, June 24, 2007

just a rather nice day...........

Havent had a lot of really nice days in the recent past.today was special because my neighbour just happened to bring home a new german shepherd pup.............awwwwwwww the pup was so cute.......with soft velvety ears.........and pansy brown eyes...............and looked at me really scared..................i just couldnt resist and for those who know me ................they know what that means................hehehe..............i was all over the dog rather than he being all over me......................

Brings back fond memories of my baby..........pepper...............how i brought himup and stuck by him till his last breath..................it costed me a few grey hairs and loads of tears.............but i wouldnt change it ever..........................loved that chap with all i had in me...............more like a mother with her real child...............and whats so special about pepper...............was somewhere deep down he knew it too.............and whenever he was in distress or pain would come scampering upto me..........

Cant ever replace him,though i have decided that when i have a place of my own after i start working i am going to get another dog.reminds me of that song .............
DREAMS are nothing more than wishes........
one thing is for sure i could never settle down and live with a person who doesnt love animals as passionately.........decided long ago that my kids would live and love nature, and as much time i could get i would encourage them to trek and travel and be outdoors.............want to explore numerous places.....................in india and abroad........and god willing i will someday..............but for now..............there are things needed to be done

Dreams are nothing more than wishes and a wish is just a dream.....
wished to come true....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

reading ur post reminded me of my dog, bholu...and i agree with you that we 'Cant ever replace him'.
I was in prep when he was brought wrapped up in my mum's shawl...only his shiny pink nose was visible....he was born on the same day when i was born...we spent thirteen years together and then he had cataract in his eyes and gradually he started becoming weaker...it pained me to see him that way but nothing cud be done..i was with him till the end..just two big gasps and he passed away...didn't even make a sound...but unlike u i have decided i wud never keep a dog becoz its too heartbreaking to see them die...