Thursday, May 24, 2007

MY FINAL TEST.............ONE OF MY OLD POEMS........THOSE WERE THE DAYS.......

No beginning, no end
It’s been there since the hills took form
Since the oceans swollen with water surged forth
My love for you feels eternal
Embedded somewhere deep in my consciousness
Its presence irrefutable
Sharp as the tears that sting my cheek
Crisp as the early morning air that brushes my face
Pale as the moon at night
Long as the waiting I’ve been through the ages
A waiting I can’t quantify
Ageless, strong, pure and undeniable

I wait my beloved
For you to come home,
to see the same love in my eyes
The same joy in my voice
The same warmth of the heart
The same secure circle of arms
The same embrace
Constant As ever
Vigilant like the trees standing for centuries

It’s so strange I age not and ages have past
I feel thy absence and yet feel thy presence
Ever constant with me
A presence that supports me through the years
A presence matched in purity and depth
By my acknowledging love
A tribute to you

A beacon to bring you back
Like the morning star guiding the sailor across unknown waters
My love will guide you back to me
And till then I watch with fondness
The circumventing path you take
Straining at the bonds that even you know that can’t be broken
The bonds that destined you and me to meet again and again
even the Gods tried to sever but failed
Not mere mortal love
But a culmination of the highest of it all
A realization of eternal submission to thy will



My faith will never reduce
It’s the fuel of my soul
The hope that dares me to believe that you will return
You have but moved away for a short time
And the return is imminent
And when you shall be back
The circle will be complete
And we shall me merged into one
The strongest, the mightiest, the humblest
The one…
No entity, no form, no presence …
The highest level
The pinnacle of our love
Our nemesis.
And yet our blessing.


I wait still
Come home …

No comments: