Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THE LAST OF THE EXAMS

someone just said to me this morning,......wow! last written paper of our lives......and it hit me that maybe this is the last degree of my formal education life.no more studies....feels great.....and yet there at the back of my mind is the need to study further.......maybe when i will be quite solvent i shall study again......but this time for pleasure........

which brings me to a classic question....does anyone study for pleasure......I'm sure if degrees and qualifications weren't attached to jobs most of us wouldn't study....what we have decided to study...........hmmmmm......
i like intellectual stimulation and logical reasoning and analysis....which accounts for my current choice.......MBA.........
on the flip side there is an artistic side to me which is also very prominent..........hence the constant struggle between facts n fiction in my mind.....i love literature and like to dabble in the mystical concepts of metaphysics and occult..........


if it was for fun...I'm sure i would pursue further studies in Arts......literature to be exact.....and maybe a foreign language.....which I've always wanted to learn but never had the gumption to follow through.

anyway is it the end of the road for me?????.......nah i believe learning is a never ending process......sometimes de-learning is more important process than learning....both of which all of us do some or the other time during our lifetimes......


all the best to all of us ......at least no theoretical papers.{THANK GOD!!!!}

No comments: