Tuesday, May 15, 2007

strange things happen to very normal people........

ive always wondered how people who've never met in their lives can get so close........yes i am talking about my stay in AWWA Mumbai............never met the guys n gals before but i can say they have seen me through some really shitty times...........seen me at my lowest and seen me at my worst...........and more than that stood by me........its true when they say that the test of friendship is in adversity.......when you really need people around you to help .......your so called well meaning friends may magically disappear.........i guess thats the testing ground for any relationship..........
in Shabina,Kunal Rohit and Anumita i found great friends............they took me as i am which is more than what i can say for even my closest........was going through a bad patch in life................they did all they could to cheer me up........and get me out of that state.......nice bunch.......i take back at least some good memories with me..........we will keep in touch and plan to meet up sometime to goto goa together.........

No comments: