Friday, March 9, 2007

WE WILL MEET

Dearest, do not follow me
Let go of me…
Still I cover my tracks to be sure…
Erase those footprints that I leave behind
And like a free bird fly…. yet bound within to you..
Free form this purgatory
The earth that’s so transitory
And yet like a dark shadow
Lurks o’er our dreams.

Dear beloved grieve not for me
For I die not
It is just that I have moved on.
And in thou shalt live on.
And that day you’ll be no man
And me no woman
That day you’ll be my Jesus-my saviour
My husband, my prophet, my priest, my king,
My friend, my lover, my mother, my brother, my child,
My way, my word, my life, my all…

And like two halves shall we unite
At last be free of this eternal strife
Then the matrix will be complete
The zeros and ones in consummate harmony
As preordained by destiny
That day the horizon will appear
Not like it does
With two ends that never meet
But like one inside the other
Perfectly blent
Boundless earth encased in
Ceaseless, bottomless, dimensionless sky
And that day shall time never fly
But stand still
So we can have our fill….

I know it is a dream
A chimera, still to you
Just as I am
A dream we nevertheless saw together
And will still evermore
Till I reach with you the eternal shore………

No comments: