Friday, March 9, 2007

THE EHSAAS...UNDEFINED

The seamless blue of the sky doth tell me
The golden brown of the earth
The whispering warm breeze
And in this instant I wish, how I wish, time doth freeze
And as I breathe I stop or cease
The world falls away from me,
Like I’m on a mad carousal
Riding through space and ages
Watching my life in different stages
Each colored in brilliant hues
Feelings of sorrow, love, remorse galore

Then as I fall through space
I wonder what’s in store
Is there more?
Or I am finally no more?
Is this the after or before?
Or just one silly stopgap
Before the last lap.

I know where I am going,
But the going stretches on and on
So long…
Finally I know ill reach where I belong
For the End I am strong
Or is it just the beginning
Of a whole new experience

Is it…?
The conjurations of a desperate mind
Scared to see what it may eventually find
Or just trying to be blind
No I will dither not
What I got is what I sought
Anything else naught…

Through this all I feel…
The seamless blue of the sky doth tell me…
The golden brown of the earth
The whispering warm breeze
And in this instant I wish, how I wish, time doth freeze
And as I breathe I stop or cease.

No comments: