Saturday, March 10, 2007

MY DECISION IS MADE

Finally I have made up my mind
My soul doth rest at the purpose I’ve devised for myself
Good bad or worst…
I don’t care as I embark on this …..
Yet another journey of triump, failure, turmoil……
I know not what will befall me
I know not the way
The only thing I know
I have Thee as my armour
My mainstay ……in all the storms
Such deep faith I have in thee
Thou shall deliver me from evil……..
And my protection be

There is no one who I can lean on
So much I yearn to rest………..
But life is nothing if not a test
A test of my patience
A test of my spirit
And I shall flounder not, though tempted be
For I can see the way now
At least till the horizon……
Walk it I will
The path…….only I wish……..
I wish……
I had someone to share each step
But it was never to be……
And all around me I see…….
Faces……….
Strange faces………none familiar
And in them all I look for one face……..
Never seen it but I know
The day I shall behold
Ill cry tears of blood
From the eyes that have long since dried
And parched…….

And all the while I know what I have to do
And do it I shall
Walk the way I will
Move on still……….
Till……….
I reach the crossroads……..
And yet another decision to make….
But then life never was a song
Mine never was, never will be
I have a lot of took do


Many who love me……
Their responsibilities untold
Cosset them…..love them, make them feel cherished
That’s my task…….
Never to sit under the shade of a tree and ………..
In its cooling shade bask……..
This is my lot, this is my duty
This is my life…

No comments: