Sunday, March 11, 2007

a few of my favourite flowers.......










since i am about it...let me make a list of all my favourite flowers.......i have a ertish for the purples and whites......lilies and sweet smelling ones.........but mostly i like all those flowers that have sturdy stems and can be arranged with ease....for one ......i dislike balsam or sweat pea ......because they aent vase flowers.........let me just upload the pics and let you have a feast for your eyes..........


Edelweiss is a favourite alpine flower........a favourite of mine because of its frsgile petals and easily crushed look.........a contradiction to what i just said..........i know but then am i not a contradiction myself???


blue bells

larkspurs/delphiniums

forget-me-nots

daffodils

lilies of the valley

black eyed susans


baby's breath..........

No comments: