Friday, June 6, 2008

TIS MANNA TO THE WEARY SOUL

today is a bad night in a series of bad nights.Ive tried everything from reading two novels back to back...watching my favourite animation movie Ratatouville.........then watchign two seasons of Friends till my eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets...........when i finally decided to drag my ass to the computer table and hog a little of internet space....

a few days before i had capped all of the bad nights ive ever had........and that was because it was an axceptionally hot night.........i walked the passageway from my room to the dining space the entire night.....and went and walked in my lawn from 4:30 am till 7?30 am..........one long walk fest..........

but today i dont know how long i'll be here too coz the mosquitoes are feasting off my legs..........*somebody must have left the doors open at dusk*.........


anyway...

i wonder whats the perfect thing to do to fall asleep........immediately when the head hits the pillow........
never had that luck with me.......as my mum calls it.......'the sleep of the just'....infact whenever im dog tired i tend to stay up and edgy all night.......the only time ive slept like a log is when i was drugged with sleeping draughts during my covalescence after my road accident.............but thats not an option anymore........


huh! what i'd give for some good hours of dreamless sleep at night.......what i would give not to think and remember anything in my life anymore...........just a blissful blank.......

No comments: