Friday, March 9, 2007

MY DESTINY IS MY CHOICE

The fire of my soul
Is a replica of the growling one in the belly of the earth
A wildness that never ceases
As cold as the artic breeze that burns the skin off the surface
As violent as the sea that crashes on the shore
As vicious as the savage wolves of the wilderness
No human can match, no god can confess

It exists in all its wonder
And ever will be so
I don’t confess ,I don’t discover anew
Its always been there………..
Constant as the stars that burn out into nothingness
As old as the bowels of the universe
As fragile as that eternal curse
I come back again and again
Just to feel the constancy of that purpose
That eternal search

Will the wait never cease
I could accuse the eternity
But isn’t that a façade
A mere veil to cover the constancy of what’s you and me
This full circle that others marvel at
And are in awe of
I laugh at the world that sees but never understands
Can you comprehend the fire without being burnt?
Nay! To Be thou shall burn too
With the same angst with the same passion
With the same fire
Not purgatory but relief…….



The relief of non existence
And of supreme existence
Of feeling without feeling
Of love without love
All fires wiped out ………
And I laugh at myself again
Who am I fooling?
Myself? Nay not you ,nor the almighty
For all will know and all do know as ever….
I neednt transmigrate to feel you in my soul


I try so hard
To keep them at bay ……….to protect to save
But my love they will come and they shall sully
that’s the way it is …wiles will never cease to be
It is for me to wait and watch if you can stand the test of time
Tides will not wait I know ,
but I wait to see the strength of thy soul
If you are mine you will stand up and fight
As I do everyday……..
And then shall I bow to thy supremacy, and love
Never before never after
That is the man I wish to see in thee
“to be or not to be” the eternal dilemma
Not something Shakespeare defined but just felt
As acutely like me and you and a million out there.


Don’t disappoint me ,I wait to see you soar
That day shall I be free…..

No comments: