Friday, March 9, 2007

DESTINATION (a continuation of journey)

A continuation----

It is said that before the greatest heights one reaches the deepest depths
Today I touched those depths…
Now I know immense pain and the realization doth not break me
I still find it in myself to sit up and move on…
The experience a lesson I needed on this razor’s edge
Not to break me but to strengthen the core
The steel of my soul.
Ive often wondered why I don’t feel much when I get pain…
Now I know...
Because there always is one greater for each great one till one reaches the greatest
The pain of letting go
Of giving selflessly
Of your all
And the rewards…
Much more than the whole riches of the world
But in that instant even they cease to be
I have loved, lost and let go…
But what remains is a memory of countless feelings…
Intangibles that replenish my soul with their vibrancy…
With their beauty
Because beauty is the self and the self is beautiful
And I am the self and the self is I…
The final destination
Till the troubled breast is calmed and the seas are at rest
The wind stilled finally
And all ceases to be…

No comments: